A team may apply various defensive strategies during the course of a paintball game. When it comes to the game of paintball, members of the team must be oriented with good defensive tactics to protect themselves from being hit as well as protecting their flags from the opponent’s aggressive attacks.
Although there could be some instances when the team is more cautious in protecting their flag and becomes more tentative to attacking aggressively may become a problem if the other team advances nearer to the base. A good defensive stand may just be enough to save them from losing the game. Here are some strategic defense systems that a team may apply to win a paintball game.
1. It is important for a person to cover himself safely from attackers firing paintballs from every direction. It is important that a person be good in concealing himself from possible close range attackers.
2. Look for concealment first, before finding a safe place where a person can hide. The best attack to execute is by catching the opponent by surprise. The attacker may think that he is firing on anything that he thinks would be a threat to his possible elimination.
3. As a team, the leader should assign each member a different position. They must not be grouped in the same position as that cause multiple elimination since the members could be attacked in a single round of fire without any effort from the opponents: that would be an easy way for them to win the game.
4. He must exert an effort to act as a back up for his other teammates. They must be within sight all the times so that they may ask for a counter attack if they are surprised with a firefight.
5. He should know how to control his firepower. Concentrate on a specific target so that no effort is wasted. It is not advisable to be firing at a sure target unless a teammate asks for a cover from his launches.
When it comes to this sport, a good offensive attack is supported by a strong defensive tactic. When a person aims and hits a target, it actually means that he is playing with good defense because he is aware of the positioning and movements of his opponents. When he hits and eliminates a target that will advance him to the next flank for more possible targets. This is one good method for the team to win the game with a good defense system and a strategic offensive attack.